RovEx Delivery does not accept the following prohibited items/products.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal carcasses
- Animals or plants protected under CITES
- Any packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind
- Article of Extraordinary value or Valuable Cargo
- Archaeological artifacts
- Work of Art
- Precious stones
- Precious Metal
- Bank Cards, ATMs or Credit Cards
- Batteries Containing liquid and Items Containing Built-in Batteries.
- Dangerous and Hazardous Goods (following IATA regulations for Express and Expedited, and following ADR regulations for Standard)
- Explosive material in any kind
- Gas or Compressed Gas
- Flammable Material in any kind
- Radio Active Material in any kind
- Poisonous, Infectious or toxic substance
- Corrosive Materials in any kind
- Firearms, Air Riffles, Knives and Weapons etc.
- Human remains, Human P
- Living things
- Lottery Tickets or any Gambling device that is prohibited by Law
- Money / Assets
- Paper money
- Negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds, cash letters, checks
- Pornography or any pornographic materials
- Perishable goods such as vegetable, fruit, meat, etc.
- Shipments/commodities that are prohibited by any law or regulations
- Shipments that require us to obtain a license for their transportation
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Unidentified liquid with no labels
- Wooden Crates
- Waste or Garbage for disposal
RovEx Delivery is not liable for any loss, damage or delay to a shipment of prohibited items.
Also prohibited are: goods moving under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports; goods moving under FCR, FCT and CAD (Cash Against Document); shipments with inherent vice, which by their nature are likely to soil, impair or damage persons, merchandise or equipment; goods, the carriage of which is prohibited by law in the country of origin, transit or destination (e.g. ivory and ivory products), goods which attract excise duty (e.g. spirits) or which require special facilities, safety precautions or permits. Under applicable law, certain goods may be transported only under prescribed conditions and certain goods are prohibited from transportation by air (e.g. liquids in glass containers).
It is the shipper’s responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Shipments are subject to inspection and possible delay by customs or representatives of other government authorities.
We reserve the right to refuse or suspend transportation of any package which does not set out contact details for shipper and receiver and of goods which, in our opinion, are not practicable for transportation or are not adequately described, classified or packed and labelled in a manner suitable for transportation and accompanied by the necessary documentation. We will not transport any goods which are prohibited by law or regulation of any federal, state or local government in the origin or destination countries or which may breach any applicable export, import or other laws or endanger the safety of our employees, agents and subcontractors or the means of transportation or, which in our opinion, soil, paint or otherwise damage other goods or equipment or which are economically or operationally impractical to transport.